1. Excavators are fixed assets with large economic investment. In order to increase their service life and obtain greater economic benefits, the equipment must be assigned personnel, machines, positions, and responsibilities. When the post must be transferred, the equipment should be disclosed.
2. After the excavator enters the construction site, the driver should first observe the geology of the working face and the surrounding environment. There should be no obstacles within the excavator’s rotation radius to avoid scratches or damage to the vehicle.
3. After the machine is started, no one is allowed to stand in the bucket, on the shovel arm and on the crawler to ensure safe production.
4. When the excavator is working, it is forbidden for any person to stay or walk within the radius of gyration or under the bucket. Non-drivers are not allowed to enter the cab to tamper with, and do not train drivers to avoid damage to electrical equipment.
5. When the excavator is relocated, the driver should observe and whistle first, and then relocate to avoid safety accidents caused by someone beside the machine. The relocated position should ensure that the space of the excavator’s rotation radius is free of any obstacles, and illegal operations are strictly prohibited.
6. After the work, the excavator should be moved away from the low-lying place or the edge of the trench (ditch), parked on the flat ground, closed and locked the doors and windows.
7. The driver must do a good job in the daily maintenance, inspection and maintenance of the equipment, make a daily record of the equipment in use, find that there is a problem with the vehicle and cannot operate with illness, and report the repair in time.
8. The cab must be clean and tidy, and the surface of the car body should be kept clean, free of dust and oil; after work, develop the habit of cleaning the car.
9. The driver should make a record of the daily shift in time, make statistics on the work content of the day, complete the formalities for the part-time workers or zero items outside the project in a timely manner, and make a record for the checkout.
10. Drivers are strictly prohibited from drinking and driving at noon during the work period. If they are found to be financially punished and the economic losses caused, they shall be borne by themselves.
11. For human-caused vehicle damage, it is necessary to analyze the reasons, find out the problems, distinguish the responsibilities, and impose economic penalties according to the severity of the responsibilities.
12. It is necessary to establish a high sense of responsibility, ensure safe production, conscientiously do a good job in communication and service with the construction party, improve bilateral relations, establish a good work style, and work hard for the development and efficiency of the enterprise.
13. Excavator operation is a special operation, and a special operation license is required to drive an excavator.
It is our greatest wish to provide high quality parts and services for the global excavator industry。